In a proactive response to keep patients and employees as safe and healthy as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ohio Provisions has taken additional steps to creating a clean environment to minimize risks.
- We are currently limiting our dispensary to two patients at a time to maximize social distancing
- Dispensary common surfaces such as door handles, countertops, touchscreens and more are disinfected every hour.
- All employees are instructed to wash their hands every hour and wear gloves.
- We are limiting the number of people in its waiting rooms and dispensary floors to allow for social distancing for the comfort of guests and making hand sanitizer available throughout the dispensaries.
- The dispensaries are cleaned from top to bottom before and after hours of operation.
Additionally, we have added extended hours from 9:00am-10:00am Monday–Saturday, and 10:00am-11:00am on Sunday for immunocompromised patients and those who are 60+.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this process to continue to serve you and do our part to keep everyone as healthy as possible. We will endeavor to continue to keep our patients and customers updated as we navigate this environment.